Tuesday, November 8, 2011

[OIC]


I have a serious love for this picture, I initially took it to see what my french braid looked like but then I decided that it was accidentally an art piece, staring me. That sounds super weird but let's think about this... What is ART anyway?
I've seen all types of art in museums that had been worshiped and praised and it is something a 5 year old could have been perfectly capable of. There has been lots of debate on this subject and I don't really even have the expertise to put my say in the matter but I would like to think that my idea of art is anything that means something to you... yep I think that anything at all that has some sort of meaning to you... Is your ART...

"We have been asking as usual the wrong question. It does not matter a hoot what the mockingbird on the chimney in singing. The real and proper question is: Why is it beautiful?"
-Annie Dillard

I also decided I like this picture, also of me, that shows just my eyes... without makeup, something about it just makes me smile with glee.

"When faced with two choices, just flip a coin. It works, not because it settles the question for you, but because that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for."


Did you know that Aubergine is another word for eggplant? I am very excited about knowing this information... try not to steal my smart thunder just for this moment.

LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT...

"Straight up, now tell me do you really want to love me forever? Oh, Oh, Oh
Or is it just a hit and run?"

Question of the day:
If you are told a secret, is it fair to tell one other person who is not connected in any way, on the condition that they never tell it to anyone else?

Quote of the day:
"Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility."
- Saint Augustine

Lately all I have wanted to do is nothing, but all I really do is everything I am thinking about not wanting to do. What is it that motivates me to keep doing my homework, day in and day out? I can tell you that it is officially not an interest in what I am doing, except for maybe my psychology homework. I kind of enjoy that part of learning.

Well, the end.

No comments: