Sunday, November 20, 2011

Depths of Inspiration


Been up all night, staring at you, wondering what's on your mind. I've been this way with so many before but this feels like the first time. You are the sunrise to go back to bed, and I want to make you laugh. Mess up my bed with me, kick off the covers I'm waiting. Every word you say I think I should write down... I don't wanna forget come daylight.

I like the idea of being perfectly happy all of the time. But then again we always here that there is opposition in all things and if there wasn't opposition, then what ever the things you love is, here happiness, then the thing you love wouldn't be as obviously easy to love. So if there wasn't sadness, anger, hate, misery, anxiety, or other negative emotions, happiness wouldn't be as valuable in your life. I am happy most of the time and I try to make others happy but when it comes down to it if I wasn't sad every once in a while, technically, I would never be happy.

 I really appreciate people who actually care. I think I have talked about this before but in all honesty, this subject is really important to me. What is life without caring about something. And what is the point of doing anything in life if you don't care about what you are doing. For instance, what would be the point of me just aimlessly thinking and typing on this blog if I didn't actually care about what came out. I hope that everyone that does everything they do in their life, with a lot of care. When you do care about something, and that something is ruined in some way, still care, it's okay to be sad. Never say, "I don't care," just because something doesn't work out the way you would have wanted it to. Then all your care just goes to waste. Please care, it's important. 

I am one of the most extremely lucky people on this earth. It is crazy how true this is. I get every single thing I could ever need and everything that I could ever want as well. I am so grateful for everything I have and I am even more grateful for the people that have given me these things. With Thanksgiving coming up I have really been thinking about this and I marvel at all of the things I have. I will write more about this later... 









Hold me closer one more time, 
Say that you love me in your last goodbye, 
Please forgive me for my sins, 
Yes, I swam dirty waters, 
But you pushed me in, 
I've seen your face under every sky, 
Over every border and on every line, 
You know my heart more than I do, 
We were the greatest, me and you, 
But we had time against us, 
And miles between us, 
The heavens cried, 
I know I left you speechless, 
But now the sky has cleared and it's blue, 
And I see my future in you, 
I'll be waiting for you when you're ready to love me again, 
I put my hands up, 
I'll do everything different, 



A quick list to end the day:

I love the winter.
I can't wait to go snowboarding.
Family is coming this week and I am really happy about this :)
I am so excited to eat this Thanksgiving
Only 2 days of school this week!!! Holy Yay!
I want to do something really fun this weekend.
I like people.
I still wish I could read minds.
Really badly...
Today is Sunday
Today is happy.
The End. 

No comments: