Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Best






Sometimes, magically magical things happen and you are so happy you don't even know what to do with yourself. It doesn't even have to be a big event, just some little something to make you smile. Smiling every day is good for you, so these little things are really good for your health. When you think about it that way... why wouldn't you want to have magically magical things happen everyday? I would want them to...

27 days... I just get more and more excited for snowboarding everyday. There are only a few people in this world who probably fully understand this insane excitement. I am really just exploding with pure excitement, this is going to be a really good season.

This is an excerpt from my recent Psychology paper that talks about my middle childness, I looked up a character description of a middle child and it fit me really well:

I am the second oldest of four. My family order goes boy, me, girl, boy. I consider myself the middle child and after looking up the description, I realize that I fit it really well. It says I am guaranteed to be the opposite of my older sibling which is totally true, almost anyone that knows both of us on a personal level would probably agree. I also feel like my younger siblings get away with a lot of things that I used to get punished for. It also says that middle children don’t share their thoughts or feelings a lot and have a type of outlet to let these things out. Many times when I am sitting in classes where there is an open discussion I tend to think of comments but hardly ever actually speak, my outlet however is dance where I let out all my emotions and consider it my time to “speak”. It also says that peer groups are more important than family to the middle child, which directly applies to me, I spend a lot more time with friends and their opinions and influences are far more important in my life. Other things that it says that I agree with are I can read people well, I tend to be the peacemaker and I see all sides of situations, I am independent, inventive, and will have great aspirations. I am surprised at this description because I think it fits so well.

Well I don't have much more to write about today. So, THE END...

No comments: