Wednesday, November 9, 2011

*Peace, Love, and iPhones*

I love how my post titles get increasingly and increasingly less relevant to what I am saying with my scattered words. I think it's because I like to name my post first and then decide what I will write about. Don't ask me why my title is the way it is, it just kind of is there for a little bit of decoration... Peace, Love and iPhones has nothing to do with this post other than the fact that that I am just now finishing talking about why my titles are irrelevant.

Now to bigger and better things, like for instance, joining the circus. When I join the circus (not that i necessarily will) I will be the lady who rides around the ring on horses and elephants and dances around smiling in sparkling outfits. The one who gets the most attention and look the prettiest. Then I will do a fancy trapeze act and fly in the sky like a majestic bird from the amazon. Then everybody will clap and cheer for me when I do a double, no quadruple back flip in to a small pool of water without breaking a sweat. And then I will do that same thing every night for a while and I quit the circus to become something more serious, like a... oh I know, dancer.
Sometimes I feel like the soup in this can... not for the obvious reason like I feel sloppy, unsatisfying, and have no control over my life but for the more meaningful reasons like... sometimes I feel like I am made of beef stock.
Noun1. beef stock - a stock made with beef
- liquid in which meat and vegetables are simmered; used as a basis for e.g. soups or sauces; "she made gravy with a base of beef stock"

Yes I know, rather deep, sometimes I feel like I am the one simmering the vegetables and meat while they get all the credit for my magnificent taste and my real broth substance is easily ignored. And you know what, that all kind of made sense in a weird way, I was planning on just fooling you and saying haha really I just like this picture but guess what that was almost a good analogy, go me!

"Sometimes sitting in the dark, wishing you were here turns me crazy... but it's you who makes me lose my head..."

Rain, rain, go away come again when it is May, I want it to snow today, rain, rain, go away.
By the way it's not raining, but its not snowing either and I wish it was.

31 days until Sundance opens, I went on a nice drive with my brother today to go pick up my season pass and I am so excited for this season to begin, I can't wait for the perfect feeling of my board sliding along the smooth snow, I am just to excited to handle even thinking about it, I have to put it out of my head for a little while so I don't go insane.

"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there." -Will Rogers

"If you can't get someone out of your head, then maybe they are supposed to be there."

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

"Live out of your imagination, not your history." - Stephen R. Covey

Snowboarding season isn't the only thing on the countdown. 47 days until Christmas! I am so excited for my whole family to come, and I am excited to do Christmas things like, singing, eating, hot coco, sledding, snowboarding, being with family, presenting, ice skating, seeing lights, partying, and all the other great things that go with the wonderful season! Don't get me wrong, I am excited for Thanksgiving too and I will not over look this magnificent holiday but the fact that Christmas is right around makes me crazy with love and excitement.

Well, that is pretty much all for today but real quick, here is a list of loves for the day:
  • my brother and his funny humor
  • my nerdy, loud, and beautiful car
  • my hair
  • Psychology
  • music
  • red pants
  • dance, as always
  • darkness
  • lightness
  • and overall, everything and everyone
THE END.

No comments: