Thursday, November 24, 2011

"In My PONG T-shirt"

 First and foremost, I want to make a statement that is really important. I am the luckiest person on earth because even though I am crazy, moody, insane, and sometimes annoying, I've got the more wonderful people in the world to be my friends and family. I literally have phenomenal people in the world around me all the time, everyone out there knows who they are. I got the ones that laugh with me, and at me, listen to my stories, deal with my shenanigans, teach me, help me, compliment me, share with me, work for me, smile at me, dance with me, sing with me, party with me, support me, love me for who I am, give me advice, help me with everything I could possibly need, and more. Out of the now 7 billion people on this earth and the greatest and best beings are all mine. The best to hug and hold, the best to love, the best to tell endless stories to, the best to whine and cry to, the best to wrestle, the best to have dance parties with, the best to visit DI with, the best to watch movies with, the best to just sit and talk with, the best to teach me lessons, the best to worry about me, the best for keeping secrets, the best to dance with, the best for everything. I just want to yell it out there that I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life, there is not anyone in the world that is luckier then me, I get all of the best, and that's all I have ever needed.
I am glad for many things, I am glad for all the people in my life, but I am also very thankful for all the material things in my life:

  • T-shirts
  • My iPhone
  • Cute Necklaces
  • Food
  • Shaved Ice, Ice Cream, Popsicles, etc... 
  • Jeans
  • Sweat Pants
  • Hoodies
  • Shoes, comfy ones
  • Music
  • Headphones
  • Beds
  • Pillows
  • Special Blankets
  • My House
  • School (I really am...)
  • TV
  • Fresh Paper and Pencils
  • Cameras
  • Lotion
  • Straighteners, and Wavers
  • etc... 

 I am also thankful for more meaningful/long-lasting things:

  1. Dance
  2. Music
  3. Singing 
  4. Nature
  5. Hiking
  6. Snow
  7. Snowboarding
  8. Seasons
  9. Words and Speak
  10. The Ability to Love
  11. The Ability to Hurt
  12. The World and Earth
  13. Life in General
  14. And Overall... Everything, this list would be way to long if I sat and thought of everything to be thankful for. There are so many things...

I almost feel completely cheesy writing all of this but in the end, it is so important to think about everything you have and remember why we have all of these things. In the end I am thankful for Thanksgiving because even though we should think about what we are thankful for everyday, lets us set aside a day every year where we especially think about our blessings. Plus, we get to gather around our families and eat food, what could be better than that. I love Thanksgiving... almost as much as I love Christmas... Well, I have no more to say.

Love, Kristen

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: