Monday, November 14, 2011

Gotta Love the Cold

I might just be posting this from my iPhone right now... Which personally I think is super cool. This takes my love of blogging to a whole nother level... Hey guess what! Nother is not a word yet we say a whole nother all the time. Guess that's not grammatically correct... Funny to think about, maybe I am the only one that says a whole nother...

"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down 'happy' they told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life." - John Lennon

"I did not direct my life. I didn't design it. I never made decisions. Things always came up and made them for me. That's what life is."
- B.F. Skinner

Sometimes it's hard to make decisions and you can't stop deliberating about which good thing you should choose and then something happens that lets you know that you obviously want one of the something's more than the other something and it should have been completely evident all along. Then you realize that it should have been a lot easier to make the decision in the first place... And you have been missing out on the right decision because of your failure to just decide... Rough realization...

I am kind of liking this iPhone blogging thing... I wish I had known about this app sooner...

I am in love with the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic" it is just so funny... If you haven't seen it your missing out, I might of seen it like 10 times well... Last night made it 11 :) I really enjoyed watching it with my aunt and grandma while tying a quilt, it made the movie even more enjoyable!

Well... I am starting to maybe feel tired... I might need to sleep now...

Gnight sleepy... :)
Lots of... Today... Funny...
K... Bye...

No comments: