Sunday, November 27, 2011

Once in a Lifetime

Once upon a time there was a girl, who loved to walk, she never ran, she never jogged, or skipped, just walked. She walked around the whole world, finding new places and meeting new faces everywhere she went. She learned new things, taught others new tricks, achieved great merits, played with the lonely, sang with the poor, fed the hungry, visited the sick, cried with those full of sorrow, rejoiced with those who left sorrow behind, fell in love, broke some hearts, had hers broken, and overall this girl was a very good person. She was wealthy with love for all, she was quenched with knowledge and her hunger was swept away with her new ideas and creative thoughts and kindly deeds. She spent her life doing not for herself, but only for others, everything she ever had, from money, to food, to wisdom, to love, was never for herself, but given to her so she could share it with others. She understood many things, but even when she didn't understand everything, she kept walking because that was all that mattered. And in the end, when she was worn and lonely, she was ready to leave her life behind. But while she was lying in bed, ready to die, everything from her life cam to her. Those she loved and helped and served came swiftly to her side to shed tears to her leaving, but she stopped them quickly and said "Don't weep because I am dying, rejoice because I had life. Don't sit here weary at my bed, but rise and go do for others what has been done for you." And they all went away and began their walking, they began to serve others and they set out for their own walks around the world. They all lived happily because of the great example she set, and they all wished that the world would follow and join their happiness too. THE END. 
 I love my cousins, we had lots of fun this Thanksgiving break. The highlight of my week, month, and maybe even year, was our ultimate dance party we had while we were babysitting.  Just imagine, an 18 year old (working the strobe lights fro his phone), a 16 year old (me, the DJ), a 13 year old, and an 11 year old plus 9 little children all 8 or younger jamming out in a small living room, singing screaming and having overall the time of our lives, I will never ever forget that. It was so much fun to see all of my little cousins moves. I regret that they had to leave and go home, I can't wait until Christmas when we are all together again.
 Well, today was the last day of break, Yep, I have to go to school again tomorrow, and I am not looking forward to it. Only two more weeks until I get to go snowboarding though, and my dance show is this week which I am excited for and there are only three insanely crazy weeks of December until Christmas break, which I am obviously excited for. This is going to be a really good winter, I can feel it, Christmas, snowboarding, cousins, dancing, partying, eating, presents, friends, snowboarding, snow, sledding, snowboarding, my 17th birthday, snowboarding, Acapella tour, snowboarding, family, snowboarding, and some more snowboarding. I am simply ecstatic for EVERYTHING!!!!!
"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge." - Thomas Carlyle
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." - Stendhal
"All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love at all times." - Julie Andrews
"All mankind love a lover." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet." - Plato

You is kind, you is smart, you is important.
Keep drinkin' coffee
Stare me down across the table
While I look outside

So many things I'd say if only I were able
But I just keep quiet
And count the cars that pass by

You've got opinions, man
We're all entitled to 'em
But I never asked

So let me thank you for time
And try to not waste any more of mine
Get out of here fast

I hate to break it to you babe
But I'm not drowning
There's no one here to save

Who cares if you disagree
You are not me
Who made you king of anything
So you dare tell me who to be
Who died
And made you king of anything


LOVE TO ALL, Kristen Lohner 


P.S. I love you... 

No comments: