Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You Don't Know Me




"I know that after tonight, you don't have to look up at the stars no, no, no, no. 
I know by the end of the night, you don't have to look up at the stars. 
And I know if the love is alright, you don't have to look up at the stars no, no, no, no.  '
I know by the end of the night, you don't have to look up at the stars." - Justin Nozuka

I dislike interacting with people who are in a bad mood. Your whole day is just ruined after talking to them. I just don't understand why someone would go around and trample on peoples sunshine just to whine about there own selfish needs. I mean... will they just listen to themselves and hear what they are saying? Don't they know they sound annoying and whiny and just plain stupid. Okay... I admit it... I complain sometimes, okay... maybe a lot... so maybe I deserve it when people whine at me. Or I am just supposed to learn a lesson and not whine to others after experiencing what it feels like to be whined at. I will try to understand from now on, and hopefully stop whining myself.

"If you only do what you can do, you will never get much done." - Tom Krause

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

When peaple my grammer correct, me hate it. They be telling I that me ain't said my words in the right form. You guy's are so annoying to I and myself when you learn to how to speak my words. I feel almost rude saying this, but it's true... I be bugged by it.

There are times when I feel like my brain just won't stop thinking, especially when I am in bed at night trying to sleep, it seems like I just can't stop thinking about anything. It is not like I am particularly troubled and have a lot of serious thoughts on my mind, it's just that when I lay down, my mind goes crazy with new ideas and weird thoughts. I just can't help it, and then, just when I think that I have stopped thinking I immediately think about why my brain thinks about everything it thinks about, then I am on a whole new train of thought then I can't help but pass out and sleep because my brain has become overloaded. It's rough being a thinker sometimes.

I just don't understand people a lot of the time... If I could have a super power... I would choose mind reading, that may not seem like the obvious choice for some, but I always wonder what people are thinking so this power couldn't be more perfect for me. The End.

Wheeze. Cough. Sniffle. Hark. Cough. Cough. Wheeze. Sniffle. Cough.
Don't Ask.

Bye now.

No comments: