Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 7: My Best Friend

Jessica Green is my best friend. I can't even describe to you how much she means to me. We have been through a lot together and continue to go through more and more things each day.

Even though we are both really weird and crazy... we still love each other so much. We do everything together. Whenever either of us has big plans we usually count on the other person being there. We see each other everyday, and I mean everyday. If for some reason we can't see each other, for instance vacation, we call each other. Even if it's just to say hi.

So Jess is pretty much the most gorgeous person ever. She always looks cute not matter what she is wearing. Sometimes I am even a little jealous of her amazing beauty. She has really cute clothes and her own funky style.

She is also very creative. She makes lots of cute hair things and really pretty earrings (she has a little obsession with earrings.) Every time I go to her house she has new things to show me that she has made. And sometimes when I am lucky she will give me some of her beautiful creations.

I love to listen to Jess sing. She has the most beautiful voice! She is also very talented at the guitar. If you give Jess a random instrument... within about 10 minuets she will be able to play you a whole 3 minute song. She has amazing musical talent and is a great performer.

Can you ever meet someone more hilarious than Jess? No. She is really funny and loves to laugh with me. That is one of my favorite things about her. We like to do random things and just laugh about it for hours. When we get a little tired almost anything can get us into a laughing fit.

And last but not least. Jess has been there for me for a lot of things. She is very supportive of everything I do and she always says really nice things to me. I love her so much and I can't express how lucky I am to have her as my friend. And I know we will be best friends forever.

The End...

No comments: