Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 3: Those Who Brought Me Here

My Dad: William Scott Lohner
Occupation: Opthamologist
Five words that describe him: Loving, Precious, Happy, Active, Careful.
My dad is really quite amazing, he cares about everything you do. I love to be around him and I love to go on dates with him! My dad loves to golf and he is really good at it. He enjoys helping other people and making them see better!
My Mom: Kimberly (Kimmy) Gamette Lohner
Occupation: House Mom
Five words that describe her: Outgoing, Funny, Busy, Smart, Super!
My mom does pretty much everything for me and everyone else around her. As soon as you meet her you automatically know that she cares about you. She is also an amazing quilter! She loves to be part of her kids schools and also part of her community!

No comments: