Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 5: Lovey Dovey

I don't have a definition of love. But some of my favorite songs do...

"Love, love changes everything."

"Everybody, everybody wants to love. Everybody, everybody wants to be loved."

"Let's play a Love Game play a Love Game, do you want love or do you want fame?"

"You are my sweetest down fall. I loved you first, I loved you first."

"I want to love you, PYT! Pretty young thing! You need some loving, TLC! Tender loving care!"

"I keep on fallin, in and out of love with you."

"Who do you think you are, running round leaving scars, collecting your jar of hearts, tearing love apart."

"I don't need no love all I need is the DJ!"

"I just need somebody to love, oh oh, no I don't need too much just somebody to love."

"Would you let me love you let me love you long time."

"Goodbye my almost love, goodbye my hopeless dream..."

"I'm missin you, oh oh missin your love."

"I'm not gonna write you a love song, cuz you asked for it, cuz you need one, you see."

"Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me, papa papa paparazzi."

"This love has taken it's toll on me you said good bye to many times before."

"Want you to love me... like I'm a hot ride."

"Dutty, dutty, dutty, love. I'm feeling like you letting go."

"I became somebody, through lovin you."

"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's alright because I love the way you lie."

"If you've ever loved somebody put your hands up!"

"I don't know what it is but I Love You!"

"Cuz I, love you more than I could ever promise, and you, take me the way I am."

"Put up your hands, say I don't wanna be in love, I don't wanna be in love."

"I know that we are young and I know that you may love me, but I just can't be with you like this anymore."

"Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug, your love, your love, your love.

"All I wanna do is find my way back into love."

"This just can't be summer love, it's true."

"When it comes to love, if it's not rough it isn't fun."

"She want that lovey dovey, and kiss kiss kiss kiss."

"You're gonna have to face it your addicted to love."

and that's it.

No comments: