Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 4: Today's Nourishment

I woke up this morning and had an orange.
definition: a round juicy citrus fruit with a tough bright reddish-yellow rind
It was quite delicious for an orange. We have about a million of them in our refrigerator so easting one seemed like a nice choice.

At lunch I had my friends roll and a green apple. The roll was wheat bread but it was lunchroom wheat bread so the quality wasn't that good. The green apple was quite small and very sour. So in short my lunch wasn't very satisfactory.

In foods we made carmel popcorn and I ate that too. Yes I am in Foods 2 and we are still making carmel popcorn. Doesn't seem right does it.

While I am sitting here at the computer I am eating green beans seasoned with salt and pepper. They are probably the most delicious thing I have eaten all day. But the day isn't over... We will see what's for dinner.



No comments: