Sunday, April 3, 2011

Random Sunday Thoughts

What if gravity pulled us to the ceilings instead of to the floors and the sky instead of the ground. but everything else was pulled to the ground. Only the humans walked on the sky. Then we would have to do everything upside down. Think of all the science we would have to learn about if this is what really was. Wow confusing.

"Please just don't play with me, my paper heart will bleed. This wait for destiny won't do. Be with me please I beseech you! Simple things, that make you run away, Catch you if i can."
Have you ever wondered what would happen.
Ever pondered the simple things in life the happiness and joys.
And stopped to smell the roses or the lavender bushes.
Right here right now is where you are supposed to be, live here like it's all that matters.
Try to remember the last thing you said, to prepare for the future and forget the past.
Sometimes all you have to do is breathe and rest, dream for a while then get to work.
Tough to think about it, so try to forget it all.
Realize that not everything is about you and your dramatic plans.
Inside you know that reality won't bend just for you and your wish.
Never thought about the consequences of being human.
Going to bed is not as easy as it was when you were young.
Sometimes you have to just live, not over think life.

An Organized List:
  • I feel like everyone is trying too hard to be happy, including me. I tend to hide pain and sadness. I like to be happy but sometimes we have to realize that it's okay to be sad or angry and it's okay to feel pain.
  • I wish that I was older. People tell me that I should enjoy being young. I do like being young but I still wish I was older. That didn't make sense. Oh Well.
  • I feel like I get everything I want. I am so lucky to be who I am and know all the people I know. Thanks for all the people that spoil me to death. I really don't deserve it at all.
  • High School is harder to handle than most adults think.
  • I think I have ADD and OCD.
  • I don't like to complain but I complain way too much.
  • I wish I could read minds. But I am glad no one can read mine.
  • Sunday's make me feel lazy. I am not sure why but they do.
  • I am so glad I have my license.
  • When I die I for sure don't want to be cremated. I want to be buried whole.
  • I really want to be a dancer. I want to be famous and live the dream life. I want to do what I love for the rest of forever.
  • Blue is a gorgeous color. It also has multiple personalities (shades which I think is cool.)
  • I am sick of everyone abbreviating their words. Totes, Ugs, Strugs, Nast... I feel strongly on this subject. I don't like it.
  • I am done being disagreeable. Goodnight.

No comments: