Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Crayons are Yummy




{EVERY MOMENT}



Every moment that you're here


I feel ashes on my ear


Subtle difference disappears 




I used to think about you and me forever


Improper medicine for you and me together


Do you wanna shoulder this weather?


I'm inspired by the things that upset her


You're no measure 

This song just makes me really happy for some reason. I am not sure why but it really does.

I really wanted to post again today because I haven't posted for so long.

{CURRENT THOUGHTS}
  1. Money really is everything.
  2. I hate missing school, but don't mind when there is no school.
  3. I make a lot of lists but I really like them. The are straight and to the point without a paragraph of commentary.
  4. I wish I had a heart shaped balloon right now.
  5. My feet = nastiness
  6. I need to shower.
  7. Awkward situations are awkward but hilarious :)
  8. I like special little things... if you know what I mean...
  9. Sometimes I feel super stupid
  10. I need to study and stop blogging.
  11. Bye. Bye.

No comments: