Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Man Can't When He's Tol' To!

I hate nights when you hardly sleep at all. It takes forever for you to actually fall asleep because you are distracted by your thoughts and then you are constantly awakened by nightmares or you wake yourself up because you are so terrified of the images that taunt your mind. If this type of night was an end to a typical day, that would be one thing, but this night was an end to a long tiring and wildly crazy day. I dislike nights like that.

Last, I love Dance Company. More than anything in this world. It is great to have friends and the friends I have made this year dancing are the best ever. I have loved this year and I am so excited to make even more friends next year... The End.

Life is hard, try to live simply when you are young.

No comments: