Friday, April 13, 2012

And That's When I Knew

Feelings I Hate:

  • jealousy 
  • regret
  • sorrow
  • sickness
  • sadness
  • indifference
  • anxiety
  • fear
  • discomfort
  • worry
Have you ever been in the middle of a terrible nightmare and then realized you were dreaming? Discovering you are dreaming seems like it would be a comforting feeling because then you might be less scared because you know that it isn't really real. No. When I am in the middle of a nightmare, terrified and tired and I realize that it is a dream I just feel worse. Then I try and try to wake up and I struggle with my body to get it to be alert but I just can't. I just feel trapped inside this non reality and I can't get out. It's like a prison and it terrifies me. Like I don't have control of my own body because I can't get it to wake up. 
I hate nightmares. 


No comments: