Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Hard to Argue With 5-Year-Olds

When you try your best but you don't succeed.
When you get what you want but not what you need.
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep. 
Stuck in reverse. 
And the tears come streaming down your face. 
When you lose something that you can't replace. 
When you love someone but it goes to waste... 
Could it be worse. 
LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME.
AND IGNITE YOUR BONES. 
AND I WILL TRY... TO FIX YOU. 

Maybe we've reached the mountain peak, and there's no more left to climb. 
Maybe we've lost the magic piece and we're both to blind to find. 
Let's start over, lets give love their wings. 
Let's start over, stop fighting 'bout the same old things. 
Let's start over, we can't let out good love die. 
Maybe we can, start over, give love another life. 

Thank God you blew it, thank god I dodged the bullet
I'm so over you,
so baby good looking' out.
I wanted you bad,
I'm so through with that,
'Cuz honestly you turned out to be the, best thing I never had.
You turned out to be the, best thing I never had.
And I'm gonna always be the, best thing you never had.
I hate jealousy. I hate the feeling so much, but sometimes, you just can't help it. In all honesty though, being jealous is the worst feeling you could ever feel. Worse then plain sadness, worse than anger, worse than regret, worse then confusion, worse then heartbreak, worse then hatred. Maybe it is worse then these feelings because jealousy really is all those feeling combined, it isn't just one particular thing to be angry at, or one particular thing to be sad about. You literally feel sad, mad, confused, heartbroken, hated, hate towards other, regretful, all together. That is probably why jealousy is so uncomfortable. 

No comments: