Saturday, January 21, 2012

Easy When Thinking About It

*Lessons are useless unless you apply them.* 

Have you ever wondered why some wishes come true even when you think you have wished them so much that there is no way that the wish would ever come true? I wonder that all the time, especially when these wishes come true and you are so happy you can't stand it. I also have wondered what would happen if you hadn't made certain decisions. There are so many things that lead to other things that it is true that every little decision can lead to a totally different road in your life. Lately I have made lots of decisions that I had loved, and they have led me to a bunch of different amazing outcomes... I am just happy, this has been a good week.

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandalf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And wheat brought you back in the nick of time?"
"Looking behind," said he.

"You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting." - Peter Pan

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out." - The Notebook


" 'What would you want to marry me for anyhow?' 'So I can kiss you anytime that I want.' " - Sweet Home Alabama  

"You should end all of your sentences by saying man, man."
"Yo, or you could start every sentence by saying yo."
"Yo, Iv'e actually been doing that a lot lately and I sound retarded, Iv'e gotta stop that."
"Ya, youv'e gotta stop man."
.... silence... 
"It's really raining hard now... man."
"Yo, you just had to finish that sentence didn't you." 

Sometimes things you do are just profound. When you are nice to people and you are genie about it, it makes you so happy. My new hobby is complementing people, genuinely complementing them. And doing other things to make people happy. It gives you the best feeling in the world, especially when you could just not talk to them, going out of your way to talk to people and saying something nice, its the best. 
{Alice and Wonderland is Profound}

Alice in Wonderland, how do you get to Wonderland?
Over the hill or under land, or just behind the tree?
Alice in Wonderland, where is the path to Wonderland?
Over the hill or here or there, I wonder where. 


"Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction."

"Oh dear! Now I- now I shall never get out. Well, when- when one's lost, I- I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are, until someone finds you. But- but who'd ever think to look for me here? Good advice. If I listened earlier I wouldn't be here! But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice... but I very seldom follow it. That explains the trouble that I'm always in. Be patient is very good advice, but the waiting makes me curious. And I'd love the change, should something strange begin. Well, I went along my merry way, and I never stopped to reason. I should have known there'd be a price to pay, some day. Some day. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it. Will I ever learn to do the things I should?"

" 'I simply must get through!' 'Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible.' 'You mean impossible?' 'No impassible, nothing is impossible.' "

"How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail. And pour the waters of the Nile, on every golden scale. How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws. And welcomes little fishes in, with gently smiling jaws." 


" 'I was just wondering if you could help me find my way.' 'Well that depends on where you want to go.' 'Well, it doesn't really matter, as long as...' 'Then it really doesn't matter which way you go.' "


" 'Start at the beginning.' 'Yes, yes, and when you come to the end... Stop.' "




"Naturally..." 

No comments: