Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm Flying Away to Nevereverland

I feel very happy in this moment
It happened, I went snowboarding. It was the best moment in my life, well maybe not the very best but it is now very high on my happy day list. I needed this day, I took the ACT this morning which was slightly uneventful and kinda boring but it was way better and went faster than I thought, and I think my essay was actually really good. Then, even though I only went for two hours... snowboarding was all I needed to help me feel perfect today. I am so happy, I can't even explain the good feeling that comes with this amazing feeling of perfectness. I literally felt like I was flying while riding the slopes today, it didn't matter that there wasn't very much snow or that it was pretty darn icy all that mattered is that I was there and I made it to my perfect little place up at Sundance and I got to do something that I absolutely love. {Quote}: If I died snowboarding, you could honestly tell everyone that I died happy. - Jeremy London
My gangster boy. 
So, when you are going snowboarding for the first time of the season... you have to pick the perfect person to go with you. Even though the choice was slightly forced at first I realized that I wouldn't have picked a better person to be with today. Justin is amazing, I told him today that I lucked out in the little brother department. Which couldn't be more true. When god put our family together I am almost sure he was thinking... "I am going to give Kristen the most perfect little brother who will always be there to love and snowboard with when life gets crazy." I am infinitely grateful that thought he had and I am glad he followed through. It hard to describe Justin sometimes, when you just want to ride the lift up the mountain in total silence and not feel burdened because your not saying anything or feel like you have to talk about random things, you want to ride the lift with him. We honestly had a ride up the whole mountain without saying anything but, "Second stop right," and "Ya." It was so perfect, I love him so much, I hope he knows it.

Justin is just a Boss Gangster in his spare time, yes, you should be jealous.  
These are our cool faces... I know. 
{A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.}
{A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.}
Mohandas Gandhi

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid
I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Sometimes I wish that people wouldn't constantly misinterpret peoples motives. I also wish people would stop trying to think they always know what's best for me. I acknowledge the fact that sometimes, they might know what would be the best decision for me to make and they think that they are just protecting me but I feel like I need to just decide things for myself, and overall... be myself and not what everyone else seems to want me to be. Maybe I will find that I am not a bad incomplete person when I am just myself I have just needed to let it out. 

{{{{{I feel like this post is slightly inconsistent with my normal removal of self I am when I write on this blog, but I don't really care I feel like it needed kind of a change.}}}}} 

To End: 

100 Things I am Grateful for this Holiday Season: {In no specific order, and notice things not people, they will not be included in this list... refer to my list a couple weeks ago.}

  1. My Soul, spirit, life, body and self. (K fine, but that's the only person.)
  2. Dance
  3. Snowboarding
  4. Music
  5. Psychology Class
  6. English Class
  7. T-shirts 
  8. Jeans
  9. Socks
  10. Sweatshirts
  11. Guitars
  12. Thoughts
  13. Diet Dr. Pepper
  14. Crunchwrap Supremes
  15. Sour Punch Straws
  16. Computers
  17. iPhones
  18. Showers and Tubs
  19. Television
  20. Radio
  21. Cars
  22. Heating
  23. Blankets
  24. Pencils
  25. Paper
  26. Crayons
  27. Pianos
  28. Shoes
  29. Hair
  30. Christmas Eve's
  31. Romantic Comedies
  32. Superheros
  33. Grocery Stores
  34. Houses
  35. Turkey
  36. Fruit
  37. Bread
  38. Scary Movies
  39. Sting Rays
  40. Board Games
  41. Blanket Octopuses
  42. Oceans
  43. Nature
  44. Secret Places
  45. Nights
  46. Boats
  47. Lakes
  48. Vacations
  49. Feelings
  50. Emotions
  51. Art
  52. Paint
  53. Earrings
  54. Necklaces
  55. Books
  56. Thoughts
  57. Toys
  58. Ideas
  59. Flowers
  60. ...another person type thing... Old People
  61. Balloons
  62. Opposition
  63. Challenge
  64. Goals
  65. Sparkles
  66. Costumes
  67. Sun
  68. Moon
  69. Stars
  70. Internet
  71. Laptops
  72. Clocks
  73. Whiteboards
  74. Thrift stores
  75. New York
  76. California
  77. Beaches
  78. Big Cities
  79. Higher Education
  80. Personal Heroes 
  81. Snow
  82. Rain
  83. Overcast Days
  84. Candles
  85. Keyboards
  86. Presents
  87. Being Childlike
  88. Pictures
  89. Cameras
  90. Scissors
  91. Crafts
  92. Colors
  93. Smells
  94. Eyes
  95. Ears
  96. Smiles
  97. Places
  98. Worlds
  99. Antiques
  100. And you know what, I am going to end with people, even though I said this was things, I am grateful for people, everyone that is around us and what they contribute to the world. I love everyone and I am grateful for everyone. EVERYONE. 
There are many more things, I could probably go on forever there are so many things that are in this world. These are just a few things that I pulled off the top of my head right now. 

THE END. 

Written by Kristen. Long post. 

No comments: