Thursday, October 10, 2013

This Day in October


"This is what makes us girls

We all look for heaven and we put our love first
Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse
Don't cry about it, don't cry about it
This is what makes us girls
We don't stick together 'cause we put our love first
Don't cry about him, don't cry about him
It's all gonna happen."

- Lana 




Walking to class in the rain is just an amazing feeling. 
Sometimes I wonder why I love the rain so much. 
I think it is because it makes me feel more real, 
more human. 
The sun on the earth makes me feel like I am part of something bigger, but the rain on my face makes me feel like I am part of something pure and real. 
I just love the rain.

Today I am dressed a lot like a hippie, for the second day in a row. My favorite thing about college is that everyone you see is usually someone you don't know so it doesn't really matter what you look like everyday. That means that you can sleep in as late as possible and take the least amount of time to get ready. It really is a great arrangement. 

In the words of my Human geography Teacher: 
"Okay, that is all for today." 


No comments: