Thursday, May 10, 2012

"My Heart Aside"

It is impossible to reverse time. To reverse decisions. To reverse pain. To reverse words. To reverse a murder. To reverse anything...
You can try to make up for it. You can try to mend it to straighten it out to forget it to let it go. But it's impossible to go back to how it was.

I have this pair of old jeans that I love. They are black. One day I found a rip in them and I literally thought I was going to cry. I have, since that time, got new jeans to replace them and I love those jeans now too, but I still have that old pair in my closet. I sewed the hole and even though I probably will never wear them again because it was a crude sewing job I can't throw them away. I can't just get them out of my closet. I mean, who has an attachment to a 10 dollar pair of jeans anyway?

"I'm past the point of no return on so many levels." - Me

No comments: