- thinking of songs that would play as a soundtrack for a movie about my life.
- saying different reasons I am worth something.
- getting close to my real friends.
- eating food.
- encountering and experiencing special coincidences that create interesting stories.
- hearing that when you say things people do rational things about what you say.
- finding fun in receiving mail, even if its just from colleges.
- creating words to write down and edit and rewrite down again more time.
- watching movies that make me want to change my life.
- realizing just how hard it is to let go of stupidity and dumbness.
- hoping for different things to change.
- stressing about life.
- learning to cry.
- and discovering deeper feelings of love, hate, remorse, regret, joy, happiness, and deeper feeling of feelings in general.
"I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if is was the second or the third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you." -- Cassandra Clare
"You are the best! You just made my whole day!"
"The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened." -- Oprah Winfrey
"Every Thing Dances."