Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fruit Punch and Lemonade

I am happy and content because I think I am.

Happy summer, I love it. Fourth of July is simply exhilarating.

I have a passion for the world. I actually have a passion for having passion as well.
It's good to have passions, I believe that if there is something you love you should dedicate yourself to it and consider it your passion.

MY PASSIONS:
  • Dance
  • Singing
  • Guitar
  • Music in General
  • Painting
  • Organizing
  • Decorating
  • Inventing
  • Cleaning (surprisingly)
  • Vacuuming
  • Snowboarding
  • Teaching
  • Learning
  • The World
  • People
  • Love
  • and many more *dot-dot-dot*
I think that over all I love to create. Anything and Everything is so exciting to me and I can't even explain what I am trying to say but oh well.

Here's a quote:
"What I've discovered is that in art, as in music, there's a lot of truth-and then there's a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It's the moment that the audience falls in love. "

I would tell you who said it but then I think you would take it less literally.

THE END and all my love!

TTFN and BYE BYE now!

No comments: